Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bridal Extravaganza 2012

I owe my bridal show success to my parents for making my bright pink walls and for keeping our team fed, buying breakfast at midnight and dinner after the show, my talented Aunts and cousin for doing my decorating, and my sister and her boyfriend Jeff for lending a hand during set-up! Another special thanks to my Aunt Dawna and cousin Carly for attending the show with me. It was a collaborative effort! Thank you all so much!! I couldn't have done it w/o you!  Below you can see the result of our first ever attempt at building a bridal show booth, we were pretty proud of ourselves and learned a lot in the process!


I met many stunning brides, eager to start their planning process.  It was lovely to meet you all and thank you for visiting my booth! I hope to hear from you soon so we can start illustrating your life!  I look forward to capturing your radiance as you walk down the isle towards your future.  It is always an honor to be a part of creating lasting memories of such a special day for my brides and grooms and their families!


  




Gum Give-A-Way idea courtesy of my Aunt Cathy! What a great idea!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment