Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Brandon Family

Yesterday afternoon I had the distinct pleasure of photographing Stephanie, Mike, Kendyl, and Keigan Brandon.  Stephanie and I were college roommates and now that she's entered into the world of motherhood she's asked me to capture memories of her two beautiful girl's as they grow up.  A job that I am proud to tackle.  We had a great time giggling, doing acrobatics, seeing a million grasshoppers, and picking out pumpkins at Ebbert's Farm Market in St. Clairsville OH.  If you've never been to Ebbert's you need to stop by, whether it's in the summer for some fantastic veggies or sweet corn or in the fall to hand pick your own pumpkins or cornstalks Ebbert's is a wonderful family run business right here in the Ohio Valley and worth the stop.  Steph and Mike, girl's, thank you for hanging out with me on the beautiful fall day that we had yesterday afternoon.  Enjoy your images!






















No comments:

Post a Comment