Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Country State of Mind

This has to be one of my favorite shoots of all time.  Not only because the photograph's turned out so lovely but also because this family is a joy to be around.  Mom styled the shoot perfectly in every way, Dad and the kids cooperated superbly, and I even got invited to stay for dinner, which I accepted and it was delicious! I hope you all enjoy these photo's as much as we do.  
xoxoxo - Karah




     




























Ok so the next two photo's may seem a little strange after looking at the previous batch but I just had to include them!  While we were shooting outside of a dilapidated barn the kid's grandfather, heard hissing coming from above.  He climbed up on some of the fallen boards to find two baby Turkey Buzzard's nesting in the rafters. He informed me that this was a pretty rare sight so we decided that we definitely needed picture proof. So with a boost from the guys I planted one foot on some very shaky boards and the other on Pap's knee and waited for the babies to peek their heads up just enough to take a couple quick click's.  As you can tell, particularly from photo #2, they were none to happy to see me!



Horseplay 


Gone fishin', be back at dark-thirty!




















No comments:

Post a Comment