Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Delicious Photography


 Cupcake Craze
Listening to Moira and Carly talk longingly about chocolate cake evoked
the Betty Crocker in me.  My favorite cake hands down is out of the box,
whip it up, throw it in the oven, do-it-yourself style!  So I went home and 
got cooking!!! (and photographing)
I used chocolate on chocolate for Moira...
And cream cheese on chocolate for Carly!
Of course I made enough for all of group D 
(in case you didn't know our group is AMAZING) 
and even our wonderful instructor Eileen Rafferty.  
The cupcakes were a huge success!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making us cupcakes! I owe ya. Love the blog, keep up the good work!

    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have known that "bread n cheese" would be you! Thanks Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! Cream cheese on chocolate is my favorite too! Wish you could have sent some to this Carly!

    ReplyDelete